To install a cccam on Openbox V5S, V8S or Skybox f5 etc, a Simple procedure needs to be followed.
- First Create a CCcam.cfg file in notepad copy and paste in your Clines
- Copy The File onto a USB stick.
- Connect the USB stick to your box.
- On the Box remote click Menu, go on Network Local Setting and Click OK.
- Choose Camds Setup and press OK.
- If you cant see this option go to network and press 0000 or 6666 or 8888 or 2778 this should bring up hidden menu
- By default you should see “CCcam Client Setup”, press OK.
- Now, if you have any Clines alread, you must remove them Before installing the new one.
- Click “Manage Config Files” then choose “CCcam.cfg” and press OK
- If you have any old clines listed, you need to remove them, Go to “Delete All” to do that.
- Reboot the box by using the power button on your remote.
- Once the box has rebooted, go to Menu>Network Local Setting>Camds Setup>CCcam Client Setup>Manage Config Files>CCcam.cfg There should be No lines Showing
- Now press exit to get back to the previous page and then click “Update Files by USB” and then click “CCcam.cfg(CCcam plug)” and press OK.
- A sign will appear . Press the Yellow button on the remote control to start.
- You should see “Now reading CCcam.cfg .. Find New Account .. Save Data OK .. Read All Finished”.
- Now when you go to Manage Config Files and you should see the content of CCcam.cfg of your box,
- Clines are installed and they “Need Reboot”.
- Once again reboot your box with the power button on the remote control.
Thats it, Your CCcam is installed and ready to be used.